Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The blog...revamped!

(Credit: rethinker.net)


There are several reasons why I came crawling back to this miserable pit of a blog.

1) Various individuals have been pestering me to resume writing.

2) I have complaints about stuff.

3) I was directed to a fellow med student's blog and was absolutely repulsed by her positivity, sunshine, and general happiness that I felt I needed to counter with some good old-fashioned bitching.

4) I am good at bitching.

5) I am forgetting how to write things other than SOAP notes and would desperately like to retain a non-medical vocabulary.

So...I have returned.

The same individual who dares post such drivel as stated in Number 3 above is the girlfriend of the guy who lives next door to me. Not only am I convinced that I have heard these two rather pasty-looking blond-haired blue-eyed white people having, uh, relations, but the female in question has the LOUDEST sneeze I have ever encountered, excluding, say, a zoo animal. I have quite literally been startled awake by this lady's projectile sneezing. In fact, she sneezed this afternoon as I walked into my apartment and I nearly dropped my books on my foot. I think the next time she sneezes while I am trying to fall asleep I will tap on the wall diving our apartments and yell, "Bless you, you old horse!" Because that is what she sounds like. I am nothing if not accurate.

Erm...that's all for now. Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment