Monday, December 6, 2010

Few things.

(Credit: Google)


1) It's snowing. Sigh.

2) When asking questions in class, I wish people would just get to the point instead of prefacing their query with all sorts of nonsense. "Um, so I wasn't really sure if you addressed this earlier, but I was kind of curious, and um, I think it might be important, so, my question is blah blah blah." ANNOYING. Get to the point, Sparky. No one wants to hear your pontification.

3) Food, Inc. is a good documentary but it will make you not want to eat every again.

4) A fire alarm went off last week in the middle of a quiz. Prof said, "Okay folks, bubble in the answers that you have and hand them in." Naturally this did not go over well, since most of us had only answered a few questions. After the alarm, we reconvened in the lecture hall and the speaker was about to start giving his presentation when two of my moron classmates got up in front of the class and attempted to perform a skit. I think they were trying to be ironic, but instead they just convinced everyone that they needed to be punched in the face. It went something like this:

Student 1: Hey buttface, I wish I could complain about my grades.
Student 2: Hey dickwad, you can complain. We have a survey.
Student 1: Oh really? How do I fill it out?
Student 2: It's online, sent to you through email.
Student 1: Oh that's cool. Is there space to fill out how I feel about each prof?
Student 2: Yes there is.

And it went on for 5 minutes until our prof, who was looking pretty annoyed, stepped in and told them to wrap it the fuck up. Honestly, I hope those two assholes get run over by a truck. Hey retards, the beginning of class is NOT the appropriate time to be "performing" a skit. Make your announcement and sit the fuck down. I'm not paying to hear your useless lips flap. And no one cares about your stupid survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment